All reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge* by 4pm MST two days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
*Excludes reservations booked under the Advance Purchase / Book Early and Save rate, which are non-refundable.
The following terms and conditions of Yavapai Lodge apply to your reservations. By making your reservations using our online reservation system you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process. Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an email confirmation.
- Rollaway Charge: $10 (no charge for cribs).
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- At Yavapai Lodge, children age 12 and under do not affect the rate, but the rate will increase by $12 per night (not including tax and package components) per additional person age 13 and older in the room.
- At Trailer Village RV Park, the rate will increase by $5 per night, per additional person, regardless of age.
- Yavapai Lodge check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am. The Front Desk is located in the Registration Building near the General Store. Late check-outs may be requested, but are not guaranteed. The Front Desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Trailer Village check-in Kiosk is currently open from 10am. to 6pm. The registration Kiosk is located at the entrance to Trailer Village. If the Kiosk is closed for any reason, please proceed to the Front Desk of Yavapai Lodge to check-in.
- Must be age 18+ to make a reservation and check-in.
All reservations require payment of the first night rate as a deposit. Some packages and special events require full payment at the time you make your reservations.
Daily rates do not include applicable state and county taxes or charges for any other services.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed.
Special requests, when allowed, are at our sole discretion. They are noted and maintained in the reservation system; however, we cannot guarantee any specific rooms or locations you request.
Grand Canyon Conservancy Fund Donation
A daily $1 donation to the Grand Canyon Conservancy Fund will be charged during your stay. As the official philanthropic and collaborative partner of Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon Conservancy’s mission is to inspire generations of park champions to cherish and support the natural and cultural wonder of the Grand Canyon.
At the one-of-a-kind Grand Canyon National Park, the opportunities to explore are endless. Plan your adventure today.
Experience an up-close view of the park, and learn about the fascinating history, geology and wildlife that makes the Grand Canyon such an extraordinary place.