Squire Pet-Friendly Rooms
Everything under the sun
At Squire Resort, we understand that your furry friends are more than just pets; they’re cherished members of your family. That’s why we’re proud to be a pet-friendly hotel, providing a warm and welcoming haven for both you and your four-legged companions.
Stretch out in our two-room suites minutes from the South Rim. These premier accommodations include:
- King bed
- Separate living room
- Separate shower and soaking tub (main building)
Give your family more space with our junior suites. These large, rooms offer:
- Semi-divided room
- King bed plus a sofa bed
- Separate tub and shower or a walk-in shower
Enjoy our deluxe hotel rooms near the Grand Canyon. These lodgings feature:
- Choice of one king or two queen beds
- Large soaking bathtub or walk-in showers (main building)
Our hotel’s traditional rooms offer either:
- Two queen beds or a king bed in our outer buildings
- All of our standard amenities, such as a flat-screen TV and Keurig coffee maker
These accommodations are perfect for a quick stop at the Grand Canyon or for couples on a budget. Find intimate rooms with:
- Single queen bed in our hotel’s outer buildings
- King and queen beds
- ADA deluxe king/queen rooms and deluxe suites
- Pet-friendly rooms
- 100% smoke-free
- Multi-room suites with private bedrooms
- Work desk with outlet
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom with tub/shower
- All ADA rooms provide roll-in showers with removable benches, grab bars in toilet stalls and raised toilet seats
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Iron/ironing boards
- On-site restaurants: Canyon Room, Desert Lounge + Grill, Squire Pub + Social and Watchtower Pool + Patio
- On-site gift shop
- Coffee station and Complimentary soda stream
- Laundry facilities on-site
- 24-hour business center - PC, printer, fax and photocopy services
- S'mores stations on site
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Keurig coffee maker/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV / movie channels
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Docking stations
- Complimentary parking — includes trucks and RVs
- Access to the Grand Canyon National Park shuttle bus
Please be advised that a $20 amenity fee will be added to your reservation. This fee covers the following additional amenities, in addition to our standard hotel offerings:
- Unlimited access to s’mores station
- $5 arcade credit
- 2 complimentary water bottles
- Nightly movie screenings at our indoor pool
- On-site parking
- High-speed WiFi
- On-site laundry facilities
- Access to both indoor and outdoor pools and spas
- Outdoor splash pad
- Life-size chess set
- Corn hole game
- Ping pong table
- Board games available upon request
- Access to the Grand Canyon National Park Shuttle Bus
- Discounts to local tour operators
Yes, some of our rooms are pet-friendly.
Grand Canyon National Park allows leashed dogs on named trails above the rim (not on any inner Canyon trails for their safety and yours). Walk the South Rim for great views and a safe, pet-friendly hike. You’ll get to see some of the big draws of the Grand Canyon:
- Yavapai, Hopi, Mojave and Mather Points.
- Stop by Yavapai Tavern to grab a drink and enjoy lunch on the patio with your BFF (best furry friend).
- Check out Desert View to cool off with some ice cream.
- Shop at Yavapai Lodge Gift Shop and pick up a souvenir for your favorite sidekick!
- Grab a beer at Grand Canyon Brewing & Distillery, just outside the park.
All of our guest rooms and common areas are non-smoking. Coconino County law also permits smoking within 20’ of a building.
Check-in begins at 4pm and check-out is at 11am. A valid government-issued photo ID and major credit card are required upon check-in.
Yes, various parking spots are available onsite at no charge.